The objectives of the International Conference on #Cyberlaw, #Cybercrime and #Cyber Security are as follows:
- To look at the emerging legal, policy and regulatory issues pertaining to cyberspace and cybercrimes 
- To identify the emerging #Cyberlaw trends and jurisprudence impacting #cyberspace in today’s scenario.
- To create far more awareness about the newly emerging kinds of #cybercrimes that are impacting all stakeholders in the digital and mobile ecosystem.
- To identify the areas in #cyber crimes where #Cyberlaw needs to be further evolved so as to meet with the expectation and needs of the relevant stakeholders of the digital and #mobile ecosystem.
- To work in the direction of creating an international network of #cybercrimes and cyber-legal law professionals which could then be an important voice in the further development of #cybercrimes and #Cyberlaw jurisprudence across the world.
- To answer the following questions: 
- What are the major international Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity trends?
- What kind of new manifestations of cybercrimes are beginning to emerge that corporates need to be careful of?
- What international best practices need to be kept in mind by corporates for protecting themselves from being victims of Cybercrimes?
- What kind of overall anti-Cybercrime strategies do corporates need to have in place?